Register now to get rid of these ads!

2GC carb question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by theracedude, Apr 3, 2010.

1. theracedude

theracedude

I was going to build a 3x2 set up. My intake uses 2GC large carbs. The carbs i own now have the fuel inlet at the rear of the float bowl and hits the next carb. Does anyone make a 90 degree adapter that will give more clearance and bring the fuel in from the side of the bowl?

2. Mat Thrasher

Mat Thrasher

I'm building a 6x2 set up for my bbc using the large base 2g's. What I had to do was buy plugs for the fuel inlet and drill and tap them for 1/4" pipe.
    Then you can thead a 90 into them. I don't have any pics right now but I can post pics later if you want.

3. HotRodFreak

HotRodFreak

Buy the conversion setup to convert your carbs into correct looking side inlet and choke configurations.

4. oldskooljc

oldskooljc
    from Fresno CA.

I take it you have the large nut on your carb inlets. You can buy a thin carb inlet speedway, (ebay under rat rod carb). then go to any good fitting hyd. hose co. and get the 90 degree fittings jim

5. gasserjohn

gasserjohn

check out pontiactripower.com lots imfo lots parts that you are asking about
    do it rite the 1st time