Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

29' Roadster Reduced price

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Street Is Neat, Apr 8, 2017.

1. City: Danbury

State: Connecticut
    Price: $35'000.
    image.jpeg Up for sale is my 29' roaster , nice Hot Rod .
    PM me with any of your interest .

exterminator and shoebirdgal like this.
  2. image.jpeg This car is a original steel 29' ford roadster. Started in 1960 to be a Hot Rod stored for 40 years.I bought the car and finished it in 2002 with 90% original ford parts and speed equipment . It runs very strong and is very dependable .

This car was featured in Rod & Custom April of 2003 and 50 Years of Rod & Custom .

The roadster has a 32"frame, 4" dropped axle, 43' ford split wish bones, 40"juice brakes, 48" truck steering box, 39" Lincoln-Zepher trans, 40" Columbia rear end with 411/354,
    16"Kelsey wire wheels / 7.50 back ,original auburn dash and gauges, old 5000 rpm sun tach,
    48'Indian horn, stainless steel Russell gas tank mounted in rear, 29'ford truck head lamps
    Sterling silver WW II aviator wings on dash, engine has 4-1/8" crank , 3/4 race potvin cam, Eddie meyers heads , original eddy Meyers intake with 2- 48 stromburg carbs, custom Eddie Meyers air cleaner and fuel block ,42' ford crab distributor , old style gen. Conv to 12v, matson radiator , lake headers by Sanderson Ceramac coated . brown leather interior .

teem74, waxhead and exterminator like this.

3. image.jpeg

Attached Files:

teem74 likes this.
  4. Reduced price $35'000. Buys her .....