Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

'29 'BANGER HOT ROD ROADSTER W/ NEW BROOKVILLE BODY

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by missysdad1, Oct 25, 2017.

1. missysdad1

missysdad1

City: Alvarado

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $15K obo
    This car was probably originally built in the '60s and has an old school dropped front axle, '40 Ford juice brakes all around and comes with two 'banger motors, one with some early speed equipment already installed. One motor is known to be good with video of it running in another car, the other is unknown but appears to be good.

This car now has a brand new Brookville Roadsters steel body. The body is complete with many Brookville options including steel floor panels, front floor panels, reproduction interior wood bracing, body blocks, seat base and back, trunk handle, etc. Also, most of the original parts that were on the car when I bought it DO go with it, including gas tank, fenders, fender braces, fender aprons, radiator and shell, lights, running boards, seats, etc. with only a few exceptions.

The car only partially assembled. I'm putting it on the market now in the hope that somebody will buy it now, in pieces, and save themselves some money...and save me the trouble of putting it back together. I have already rebuilt the '40 Ford juice brakes and continue to do mechanical and assembly work as time goes on.

See more info on this car here:
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...y-remember-this-70s-model-a-roadster.1059222/

...and here:

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/the-arin-cee-roadster.1025634/

The next four photos are of the car as it is today...
    new roadster 169.jpg new roadster 170.jpg new roadster 171.jpg

The next two photos are of the car as it was found...
    new roadster 11.jpg new roadster 15.jpg

These photos are of the car before it fell into disrepair...
    new roadster 1.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  2. missysdad1

missysdad1

Still available! If you need a new car for next year's events, here it is! Just finish it up and go racing!

3. missysdad1

missysdad1

Amazingly, this car is still available! PM for more info if seriously interested.

4. missysdad1

missysdad1

Ready to be finished. Can be a TROG racer or a 'banger highboy street roadster. Comes with all parts to complete! Zero body rust! A great place to start a great traditional hot rod roadster. Still available! PM for more info.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017