Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 28th Annual Rods & Customs Swap Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 550Coupe, Apr 30, 2012.

1. The 28th Annual Rods & Customs of Buffalo Street Rod & High Performance Swap Meet, May 6 at the Rose Garden Restaurant 2753 Wehrle Dr., Williamsville,N.Y. 7am - 3pm. This is a freebie so come out and enjoy the spring weather. Up to 150 vendor spaces . Food and drinks available so please patronize the Rose Garden.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      68.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Always great deals and only car parts, no socks or that other b.s. at this one. It's well worth the drive if you're looking for something, I'll see ya there.

3. Model-A-Bomb

Model-A-Bomb
    from Orlando,FL

4. Don't forget the after party !

Attached Files:

5. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

And Phil[swade] hot rod friendly and encouraged parking at the swapmeet shakedown oh and Ill be there

6. Yup, I told Jen to hurry home from work and wear something warm for the cruise over in the

[​IMG]

7. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

I'll Be There! And At the After Party Of Course! It's gonna be good! I'll have tickets for the after party at the Swap too, only $9 Presale! Can't go Wrong! Booze, Broads, Billy and Hot Rods! haha

8. There has been some misinformation re: the starting time. Swap meet starts at 7am NOT 9am and runs till 3pm.

Art
    Rods & Customs CC

9. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Be there at 6am or earlier to setup etc.Weather looks good too. Not interested in cleaning up dog crap so please leave them at home!!!Bring the old lady and kids instead.
    Art,email me about dounuts and coffee. Jim F

10. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

Probably wont make it to the Swap meet, but I kinda have to be at the show....no Ford though...Front seat is out to get Reupholstered.

11. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

No front seat ,grab 2 small tool boxes or milk crates and suck it up HA HA HA HA !!!!

12. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

HAHAHA I might just do that.

13. I got some extra bucket seats here if you need to borrow something, even got the middle mini van seat too...lol

14. Okay, where abouts on Transit is this Transit Music Lounge and what time is it going till?

I've got the Hog Farm swap meet that I'm vending at and it goes till 5:00.

I'm still going to catch the Rose Garden before the bike swap. I've been going since it was by the Ford plant.

15. Near Transit and French. Say if you left the Hog Farm and went back Harlem to Clinton, make a right and take Clinton to Transit. Once there turn left and it's not even a mile up on the right.

16. Okay, in that little strip mall/plaza, I know where it is.

What time is it going till?

17. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Until whenever the Hell we wanna quit Playing! Us Bastards like to make some racket! hahaha
    Bastards start playing at 4pm, There's 3 bands, The band from California, THREE BAD JACKS, will probaly play a pretty long set since they are the headlining act, so I'm going to have to say til 8:30-9ish?
    It's in the Old Record Theatre Plaza, next to Page's Bar and Grille.
    It's gonna be a good time! There's an Outdoor Patio at Tranist so you can hang outside there too!

18. Hey Steve, Double A Al tells me you guys tore it up opening up for the good "Reverend"!

It sucks that I had to miss it being in Carlisle. I definitely wanted to go.

19. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Yeah it went real well! There will be plenty of more gigs coming up thoguh... such as Blessing of the cars June 3 at Sunset Lanes!

This after party will be Kickass though!

I'll be at the swap bright and early to setup and clear out some of my goodies! And Buy new ones of course! haha

20. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Bumpin up for Friday.Still trying to switch shifts so I dont have to leave by 2.Weather is going to be sweet!!

21. Davyj

Davyj

The wife and I will be there, hopefully for both events...........kool

22. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

One more day! All Loaded up and Ready to Sell...And Buy! haha

Here's a Flyer for the Rockabilly After Party...
    Come on out with your Hot Rods!
    I'll have tickets for sale at my table, so stop by if you need some!
    Only $9!

Attached Files:

23. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Come on out Sunday. We open at 7AM. Bring your cash and buy some goodies!!!

Thanks in advance

24. greatlakesspeedshop1

greatlakesspeedshop1

I'll be there with my new daily driver 69 Chevy p/u and a bed full of parts. See ya there !!!

25. Just would like to say thanks to those that came out to the swap meet, we had a full field by 7:30. I think it was 150 vendors or something like that, some good deals were out there for the picking too.

26. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Great time! Much Thanks to the Rods and Customs CC! Some Great Deals there! And Thanks to anyone who came out to ther after party! What a Blast! Great Music, Great People and Great Cars!