Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 28 ROADSTER PICKUP WHERE ARE YOU NOW

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ENUF 41, Dec 26, 2016.

1. ENUF 41

ENUF 41

A little history, I owned the truck from 1966 till 1983. It was rebuilt twice by my friends and myself. $1500 the first go around, so much fun in this configuration, second car, road trips etc. Second time 10 year rebuild, unknown cost of build.
    In 1983 I sold the car to the owner of the Honda auto dealer ship in Sacramento Ca, the day we dropped it off was the last time I have seen the truck. I believe the buyers first name was Jerry. Jerry removed the ribbon on the aprons and put a tan top on it. Jerry sold the truck a few years after he bought it, someone thought that it ended up in California. Big ????
    Some of the features of the truck at the time, 327 Chev, dual quad tunnel ram, 350 turbo, Corvette IRS, dropped chromed front axle, brown mohair interior.
    I have wondered for some time , where the truck is located. Any help with information will be thankful. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ENUF 41

ENUF 41

3. Craig Owens

Craig Owens

Sorry I can't help you, but with a truck that high profile, someone must know about it. It can't just have gotten parted out or fallen off the face of the earth. There's a bright yellow full-fendered 28/29 roadster pickup near me that's pretty nice, and has lots of cues that it was built in the 70's or 80's, but I'm sure it's not the one you're talking about.

I have a 29 roadster pickup I bought 3 1/2 years ago, supposedly a truck that was built in the early 80's. I've tried on the H.A.M.B. to get a little history on it, but I've had no luck, and the guy I bought it from, even though he'd had it for 20 years before I got it, had nothing he could tell me. You know someone out there knows something...it's just finding that right stone to turn over. Fred\'s 12-21-16 004.JPG

olscrounger and Dean Lowe like this.
  4. ENUF 41

ENUF 41

BUMP still looking

5. ENUF 41

ENUF 41