Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

28 roadster pickup on 32 rails flathead project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Gone wrong, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gone wrong

Gone wrong

City: Burlington

State: Kentucky
    Price: 7750. obo
    So my 6 yr old broke her arm in two spots and the bills are kicking my butt. So I have decided to sell my Rpu project
    Here it is as follows
    New American stamping rails with a nice set of model a cross members front and rear, new mr roadster front and rear spreader bars, frame mount for aftermarket pedals, and a complete 39 frame for the x member and pedals. Almost rust free Rpu cab and bed with tailgate (only minor rust on passenger cowl about 2"), new brookville door skins, and a Hallock windshield frame. Does come with its tabs if you want to convert back to stock. Has a 1940 steering column, wheel and box setup with factory Keyed drop with three on the tree with linkage. Front suspension is your choice of 36 or 40 factory drop axles, all steering linkage factory 40 spindles and juice brakes. Rear end is a 1940 factory juice brakes with multiple drive shafts and tubes, comes with traditional friction shocks on all corners. Trans is a factory synchronized 40 ford side loader in excellent condition.. Now for the fun part. A 8ba Bored to 3 and 5/16 4" Mercury crank, Isky 400jr cam, aluminum timing gear, fully adjustable valve train, original Fenton finned heads in great shape (no chips) original Offy 3x2 intake (center gen mount), Comes with flywheel, bell housing, distributor, fuel pump. Everything but carbs and water pumps. Also included are several sets of fenders, a model a radiator and shell, set of 1935 16" wire wheels, and much more. You could about build a complete car. Everything is in Burlington Kentucky. I will try to get better pictures of it rough assembled as soon as possible. Call me for more info and thanks for looking!! 513-807-4488

Attached Files:

2. Gone wrong

Gone wrong

More pictures before teardown

Attached Files:

3. Gone wrong

Gone wrong

Motor before teardown

Attached Files:

4. Gone wrong

Gone wrong

Sold Thanks Hamb