Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

28 29 model A coupe quarter panels

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by jvo, Jul 23, 2022.

1. jvo

jvo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Lethbridge

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 2500
    What would you be willing to pay for a pair of 28 Model A coupe quarter panels that don't need any work done to them? I had a weak moment last winter, and made the bottoms of these from scratch. I figured I would take them to our local swap meet. I got laughed out of the building. (Its really hard to get paid for sheet metal work) The patched areas are hand hammered from 18 gauge cold rolled sheet. IMG_4220.jpg IMG_4221.jpg IMG_4222.jpg IMG_4223.jpg IMG_4224.jpg

I purposely finished these to 90% so as to not destroy the patina. There is a very small amount of work to do to the tops of the quarters to make them perfect, but it would result in the patina being damaged, which is of some value to some people.
    I could easily finish them out to perfect if need be. I have way too much time in these and I know I won't get it all back, but I am hoping someone will recognize some value here.

There are zero dents. There is zero rust through anywhere. I have done all the hard work.

2. jvo

jvo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

$1500.00

Offers?