Register now to get rid of these ads!

27 T

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flying clutchman, Nov 10, 2003.

1. flying clutchman

flying clutchman

anyone know if there is anywhere in so cal that sells fiberglass 27 t bodies? any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Antibilly

Antibilly

see HAMBer El Caballo...............and I hope you have said hello at some point MR 2 post!!!!!

3. rikaguilera

rikaguilera

www.speedwaymotors.com
    They have everything.
    This is my bible for all of my "T" parts. I am building a 27 myself. Just finished the frame, and I am getting ready to drop the motor in this next week (331 Hemi). What are you planning on building?

4. atch

atch

clutch: can't help ya. sorry

drag: yeah, his other post is an intro from yesterday. metalshapes had a great comment: "With a name like that you'd better be able to double clutch with clogs on... "

5. flying clutchman

flying clutchman

thanks everyone for the help. i am unsure on what i am building. it depends on what kind of body i can find. dont worry draglinks i will post alot more dont worry. did you ever find those wild sbc headers you were looking for? i know someone who has got a couple pairs of upswept dragster headers. thanks everyone for the friendly welcome

6. Rix2Six

Rix2Six
    from So. Cal.

My car has a wescotts body on it and it's pretty nice. They have several dealers in cal. Check their web page

7. zibo

zibo
    from dago ca

thanks luke!
    I think I might get me one of those 27's for a seller chassis I have.
    tp