Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects '27 Roadster Build.

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Texas36, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Damn that looks good !!:cool::D JW

2. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

I am happy to see a young guy build cars gives me hope for our hobby

26 T Ford RPU likes this.
  3. Vernon2

Vernon2

Just read the whole tread love it. I 'm building a Fiberglass 27T hot rod as a poor kids Hot rod sets on a 31 model a chassis with a mild banger engine. This tread gives me the movement I need to finish it. Even going to brush paint it as the kid in the 50's would. The last pictures shows Black I like the red best.

patmanta and slv63 like this.
  4. Been a real long time since Ive been on this site. Still driving the wheels off the car.
    Im driving it to LSRU in September then shortly after The Race of Gentlemen in October.
    After, Ill blow the car apart and re-do a large portion of the work my 20 year old self did back when I was still working in the shed.
    screen saver 2.jpg

5. GuyW

GuyW

Horse buggies and horseless carriages were brush painted, and if done correctly by the process, its difficult to tell that it's not air sprayed.

As I recall, Henry Ford was among the first manufacturers to "spray paint" cars - altho his initial efforts were more like spraying with a water hose than pressurized air spraying. They hosed in on over sheet metal pans, collected the runoff from the pans and recycled it into the paint supply. Apparently T's has lots of runs!

6. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Looking good

Texas36 and OFT like this.
  7. TROG was pretty awesome! 244649229_4361330427254289_5839692912257312878_n.jpg wildwood.jpg

8. Hell yeah! Now have Jay Kirk race against you next year!!