Register now to get rid of these ads!

'27 Model T Coupe Filled Roof?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bradberry00, Jan 24, 2008.

1. bradberry00

bradberry00
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Anyone out in the HAMB world with a Model T Coupe with a steel filled roof....It is so damn flat that it could end up looking terrible if not careful. What are the options, any examples, donor roof options? The cloth top looks nice, but want to try something different.

Thanks,
    David

2. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

go to carnut.com. Several chopped 26-27 coupes with filled tops. Some look good some are bad. I like the cloth top myself. I am building one and It will be wood covered in cloth.

3. hodaddyo

hodaddyo

[​IMG]

this is a pic of my old 27 t coupe w/ the roof filled, i thought it looked good.

4. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

[​IMG]
    Here is mine...upholstered....tuck and roll. I am planning to use some blue plexiglass as my top insert this summer. I'm not sure how it will work but should be cool as hell at night under the lights

5. David Chandler

David Chandler

If you wanted it to look somewhat like cloth, perhaps you could spray it with wrinkle paint, or truck bed liner, to kill the gloss. ???

6. bradberry00

bradberry00
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I dont have it filled yet...so if I wanted cloth look I would just use cloth. But that is the standard, I just wanted to know if there were any filled top's out there. I like the thinness of hotrod_man's