View attachment 937443 Well, you may recall in my intro I posted pictures of a T bucket body I had bought. This is gonna be my first build from scratch after many years of wanting to build a fenderless roadster. (Done lots of car stuff over the years, mostly bolt on.) Today I took the body apart partially and squared it up. It originally had some metal work done and the work was done nice enough but the rear of the body was crooked, so the whole body was off center 2 1/2" towards the drivers side. So I removed the rear of the tub and the crossmembers then lined it up to a centerline on my jig table. I had decided to widen the rear section of the tub so that it could reach the outer edges of the bodys side at the rear corners. Since it was originally a tub front section, the curved back of the body was tucked inside the sides of the body and the square lip where the rest of the touring body would match up was exposed. So I widened it 1 1/4" but cut it to put in a 3" wide piece thinking it would be easier to weld and dolly afterwards. I welded the strip in with my jewelers gas torch and then welded the rear section of the tub back to the body with the Mig. Here are a few pictures, I have a couple shots of some parts I cut out (they do all have a place to go !),along with the front axle goodies too Larry Edit As you follow through you will see this build has evolved a great deal since the start as they usually do.