Register now to get rid of these ads!

26-27 T sedan door?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Curly, Dec 26, 2003.

1. I've got a 26-27 T door in my barn that I have no idea of it's value. It is a driverside door for the less popular 4 door (Fordor).

Is this thing worth much? I looked at few resto sites and did not find any for sale or wanted.

I know it's a stupid question but I was wondering because:

#1 I did not see any advetised for sale when I was looking for the coupe/tudor versions. Are they rare... or do they grow on trees?
    #2 Fordors seem to be less abundant than Tudors and Coupes. Rare or less desirable? I do not know.
    #3 I've found 26-27 T/28-29 A pu doors listed for big $$ No listings found on these style of doors.

I was going to list it on E-gay but if it aint worth much it's gonna become patch panels! When I make patch panels I don't want to find out the door was worth more than what I patched. [​IMG]

2. Put it in the classified's, someone here might want it.

HRP

3. Tcoupe

Tcoupe

What is the difference between the Fordor door and a Coupe/Tudor door. Just wondering if it could be modified to fit on a coupe or am I dreaming? Is it a front or rear door?

4. Alot! I thought that I might be able to stretch it to fit but the body lines do not line up and the front of the door does not come close to fitting the cowl. The hinges, regulators and latches are the same, but they were removed years ago. It is a front.