Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

24ft long huge Airplane salt falt DROP TANK

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by carlisle1926, Nov 7, 2014.

1. carlisle1926

carlisle1926

City: Alvin 77511

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 2400
    I am selling one massive 24ft long and roughly 40 inches in diameter external fuel tank off of a 1960's Lockheed Jetstar. The tank is immensely bigger than the super expensive P-38 Lightning drop tanks. I have this tank priced at many times less than the going rate for a small and impossible to fit into P-38 tank. These Jetstar tanks once rapped around the wings instead of hanging from the bottom of the plane. I have since cut off the first 9ft of the white fuel tank for another project. I am selling you the entire green tank plus the remaining section of the tail of the white tank. With that in hand, you should be able to piece together one seriously cool belly tank car! You could shorten the tank to make a single seat car, or leave it alone and have a two place tandem seat car! Pick up only in Alvin TX. CALL Jason (713)817-8997 $2400 I can't seem to get the photos to upload on here, but if you go into my website www.jasonbarnettartist.com , I have several large photos of the tanks under the section "blog".

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014