Register now to get rid of these ads!

23 t-buckets

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mysteryman, Sep 14, 2011.

1. mysteryman

mysteryman
    from atlanta

when i was young my dad built acouple of 23 t buckets one had a ford running gear, old slotted mags.it was painted burnt orange and the bed was actually one plus about 3/4 of another one to give us a place to sit.it had a brass radiator.the other one was a metal flake red with a chevy running gear.(283/power glide)it had chrome western 5 spoke mags.it was detailed with chrome(radiator ,headers etc).He got sick and they both got sold to pay bills.i know its a long shot but we are looking trying to locate them with the hopes of getting them back.i know for a while they were still in the atlanta area but thats been years ago.i do have some pictures im trying to locate to post.the orange one would be more unique with the modifyed bed.any help appreciated.im hoping with the number of members somebody might help.

2. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

With all the T buckets built over the years a few pics would really help to narrow down which ones your looking for!

Hope you can get some info to help your search!

3. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

You may consider posting on the National T Bucket Alliance (NTBA) website. Thier members get around and there's a lot of them.