Register now to get rid of these ads!

20th ANNUAL Veterans Car Show 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by buikwag, Sep 30, 2010.

1. buikwag

buikwag
    1. Buick Nailheads

The 20th ANNUAL Veterans Car Show 2010, will take place this Sunday at the Jerry L. Pettis Veterans Hospital in Loma Linda CA. This show is sold out this year. 1300 entries is the number of cars that are pre registered. All the proceeds of this show goes to our homeless veterans. Last year they raised $359,000.00. A great cross section of cars, at a nice location, for a good cause and admission for spectators is free..

2. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

I go every year.

3. HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM

HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM
    from Ojai,Ca

Homeless Vets or Vets in the hospital?

4. buikwag

buikwag
    1. Buick Nailheads

The following is a direct quote from the Car Show Web site www.veterancarshow.com
    It does not say anything about homeless veterans sorry if I mis-spoke. I hope this clarifies the information about the show.

"The final figures are not in yet, but between our show and Just Cruzin Productions we should net around $300,000 for our veterans. We want to thank everyone that registered for the show, bought tickets, and supported the vendors at the show as that all helped with the final figure. We should be able to do a lot for our Vets in 2010.
    Veterans Car Show is produced by the Volunteers For Veterans Foundation, the Volunteers For Veterans Foundation is a non-profit foundation."

5. gregneun

gregneun
    from SoCal

Let me know when I can pick up the Malibu. I bought the ticket month's ago and thank you for reminding me of this event.

6. HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM

HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM
    from Ojai,Ca

Cool, I am going. 2 1/2 hr. trip but I am going, I hear it is well worth the trip.

7. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

The Wiseguys tri-tip lunch for 5 bux is not to be missed.

8. John Denich

John Denich

So the show part is full correct! so you can't bring a car into the show!

John

9. buikwag

buikwag
    1. Buick Nailheads

Show sold out a month ago, you can call Larry Volk Committee Chair and see if there are cancellations. 909 823-8569. Good Luck.