Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 2020 Greenfield Iowa Swap Meet 11 Sept. Status

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tractorguy, Jul 21, 2020.

1. tractorguy

tractorguy

Has anybody heard whether the Greenfield Iowa 2020 swap meet is still on starting Fri. Sept 11 ? It seems difficult to get info from sponsoring Early Wheels of Iowa car club or Adair County Fairgrounds.

2. alchemy

alchemy

I was searching the interweb the other day and found the Early Wheels website had been abandoned. I hope the swap is still on. See you on the hill!

tractorguy and FORDY 6 like this.
  3. tractorguy

tractorguy

Yeah.....great minds think alike !! Hope all is well with all you guys. I really need to do some pre-planning since I have a wedding in Des Moines on Friday evening........might have lots of room for my neighbors to expand !

4. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

As far as I know it is still on from what I have heard. They had the Adair county fair this year. ----Just got off the phone with a member of Early Wheels and so far it is a yes but will make the final decision this Sunday at their meeting.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    tractorguy likes this.

5. tractorguy

tractorguy

Just got an update........yes, the Adair County Fair was held last week and is concluded. A fair board member returned my call and said the 11 Sept Early Wheels Iowa swap meet is still on. She also suggested I call Dixie at Early Wheels. I just got off the phone with Dixie and she says everything is a go unless "something really big" happens between now and September. She said all pre-registered people will be notified if they decide to cancel.

See you all there. Have fun

stanlow69 likes this.
  6. YAY! Now I may have to rearrange my work schedule to get there on Friday.

stanlow69 likes this.
  7. Corn Fed

Corn Fed

Whoohoo! One of my favorite yearly events. Havent missed one since it was still in Atlantic...what's that been....30 years?