Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2016 FE Race & Reunion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Troublemaker427, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Just a reminder that we are 28 days away from the largest gathering of FE/FT powered vehicles in the country. Beaver Springs Dragway is the home to the only event of it's king anywhere and the place to be on April 29-30th.

Friday will be an entire day of FE only test & tune. Then on Friday night we will again have the all you can eat & drink "Beer & Brats" which is entirely FREE for all those attending.

Saturday is show time with both the largest all FE show taking place and the FE only drag races taking place.

Ford racing legends Dick Brannan, Al Joniec and Ohio George Montgomery will all be there both days!!

Hotels in the area are filling up fast so make your reservations. Mention Beaver Springs Dragway when you make your reservations for a discounted rate.

You know you want to be there so do it!!

Check out our website for all the information you will need.

http://www.fairlanet.com/FE/

2. oldsroller

oldsroller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from PA

I plan on being there, missed it last year. Hope to get some good ideas for my project and some great racing. Beaver Bob and his crew do a great job at all their events.

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

fun times - take pics & post

4. JB_roadrage

JB_roadrage

Why does this have to be April 29th and 30th.... I've already made plans to run with the Southeast gassers that weekend....

5. Our event is always the last weekend in April. Our first event was on April 27, 4-27 so we've kept that traditional weekend going.

6. alphabet soup

alphabet soup
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wondering? Does this event have much of a swap meet??

7. Beaver Bob is a great guy and has fantastic events. BSD is one of the best unspoiled tracks there is! Like the man says, NOBODY DOES IT BETTER!

wraymen likes this.
  8. Just a reminder our event is this weekend. Come be part of the largest gathering of FEs ever!!!

wraymen likes this.
  9. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

hope that your event has a good turn out - expecting lots of pics - attache pic is for those of us in the West DSCN5922.JPG DSCN5923.JPG

czuch likes this.
  10. oldsroller

oldsroller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from PA

Looking forward to this, I will be there on Saturday.

11. Here is a video from our event this past weekend. We had right around 150 cars despite an iffy forecast and another track in the area scheduling an all Ford race on top of our established date. I hope to see some of you there in 2017. The event continues to grow and get very positive feedback.

12. 270283

Great video! Thanks for sharing.

13. oldsroller

oldsroller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from PA

I was there and met some great people, at least the rain held off til late. Will definitely plan on being there next year. Thanks for sharing your video.

14. Great video. Thanks.