Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2014 Salina, Kansas KKOA Lead Sled Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by povertyflats, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Well ya got the front of my 5 winder !

2. A Boner

A Boner

Hot rods and pie.....glad to see you are back Paul!

Keep up the good work.......I know the posts you do are a lot of WORK, and take a lot of time.....just wanted to say thanks for your effort!
    -Denny

3. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Good seeing you Saturday morning, Paul, and thanks for the cinnamon roll.

4. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

I enjoyed a cinnamon roll as well. Great having you and your group as neighbors for the weekend. Sam

5. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

Glad you made it home brother. We are still running amuck in the Pacific Northwest.

John

6. NEALS49

NEALS49

Always a pleasure Paul. See you coming and going, and was nice to start the day with you couple times for breakfast. Until next time. :)

7. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

I'm wounded. I can hardly move my forearms. The power-steering went away above 55 mph. I drove 6 hours without it. The last stretch(60 miles) of curvy 2-lane from Jefferson City to Rolla was the worst. It was another good weekend with friends. We did our customary Crown Royal toast to passed friends and to those who couldn't make it. Someone mentioned your name.

8. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

I thought there would have been more pictures.....everybody must have went without a camera...........

9. I was havin 2 much fun to take pics Tanner, although, Dan Greenberg did do a photo Salina photo shoot 1.jpg Salina photo shoot 1.jpg Salina photo shoot 2.jpg Salina photo shoot 3.jpg shoot of the beater

10. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

I don't know about the car, but that looks like one of the Coolest Shirts I've ever seen that your wearing....................is the guy on the shirt famous or something?

11. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

So damn hot it blanked our hotel room
    Key cards! Looked like a mini car show with all the hot rods at the hospital parking lot. They seriously need to move this show date.

Was great seeing you and you make a fine waiter ;)

Attached Files:

12. Tanner, says sumthin bout a pin striper on the t-shirt. I hear he uses 2 " rollers and latex.
    He's famous in his own mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

A Legend in my own mind....I'll have you to know.....hehehe