Register now to get rid of these ads!

2013 Washington state E vs W photos and report!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Sep 15, 2013.

1. 53 effie

53 effie

Having run I90 through that stretch several times, I understand the differences for the east vs. west side. I don't remember a much better place to have the meet. Lots of cool cars and good times looks like!

2. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

You guys have some fantastic rods in Washington! Thanks for the pics!

3. Oldb

Oldb

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. By the way, you have to love eastern Washington.

B

4. uncle buck

uncle buck

It belongs to one of our local V-8 Club members and is a very nice restoration anad loaded with options. It has a factory Ford stakebed and is even equipped with a Columbia 2 speed. Cliff is one hell of a nice guy and he drives the wheels off of it every chance he gets.

Thanks to Chris and co. for your hard work in putting this together and all those that posted pics, especially the travel pics.

Attached Files:

5. These pics are great..they will have to suffice until I make the event myself.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  6. jr-41ford

jr-41ford
    from Pasco, WA

The music was annoying after they did their first song and gave us a reason to leave a little early.

We had two more events to attend that day and 90 miles to get to the first on. Didn't make the first one, but got to the last event and had a great BBQ with some cold ones to complete the day.

There were some very nice rides there and the ol' flattie just purred to and from the run.

7. Just for shitz and giggles, I'm going to have to throw a flathead in one of my Chevys just so I can be there next year.
    I was down river in Tri Cities picking up another 41-46 Chevy Pickup that day and drove thru Vantage on the way home Sunday.
    My hats off to all that made the trip on Saturday. Stay cool my friends.

8. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here is one from the other side.

[​IMG]

And a couple of it hiding in the background
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And one last one of a young HAMB family
    [​IMG]

9. Man so bummed I had to miss another year! Looks like a blast, next year for sure!

10. DWL

DWL
    from Oregon

Chris and Thee Inland Emperors, Thanks for putting this run on. Great time and drive over. We clocked 545 miles round trip from Oregon City. We arrived later than we were hoping.

We had a little drizzle when were topping off the tanks on the of the drive.

Mr T doing a little carb adjustment in the gorge.

WE will do this again!! Try to make it a little earlier next time.

Attached Files:

11. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You had the easy route too, going up over the hill to Vernita and up the river to Vantage. I went that way on the way up to two lane it as much as I could even I was in my daily driver.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Thanks, Mr48Chev. I know that there's a '41 half ton stake, that's 327 powered, up in the Everett area, but these darn half ton stakes are pretty few and far between. If you have any contact info for the owner of it, PM me. I'd like to visit with him and compare notes.

13. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've always liked the looks of those factory Ford stake beds on those trucks. About the time I took those photos I had a foam container with burger and fries in on hand, mug of pop tucked under my arm and camera in the other hand while I was looking for a place to sit for a few minutes and didn't give the truck the attention I might have otherwise.

14. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Thanks for the photos, Chris!