Register now to get rid of these ads!

2013 Jalopy Showdown thanks!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scarylarry, May 20, 2013.

1. BIG JOHN 37

BIG JOHN 37
    from central NJ

Thanks, Boss. I'd like to speak for the rest of "The Crew" and say it is our pleasure and privilege to assist you and Kim with this each year. Like a fine wine, just keeps getting better every year.

2. Verminator

Verminator

Many thanks again to all who help put our favorite show on. Wish I could have finished my latest project, so we could have continued the traditional Mudding O' the Bride. We'll just have to take a few extra laps next year to make up for it. also, thanks to all who offered Happy Anniversary wishes --- way cool. thanks, Pat & Kim Verminator

3. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Thank you and crew.. I WILL bring my 34 one of these years but its just as fun as a spectator.. its on my dont miss list of events every year. -E

4. Another first-timer here, I had a blast and more importantly my girlfriend had a blast. I do need to get out and look around more next year, looks like there were a lot of people there I missed.

Thanks to Larry and the volunteers, the metal meet guys, the Museum staff and everyone else. Fantastic show, glad I FINALLY made it.

5. I do have one complaint...

...I didn't win the socks.

:D

6. monkeywrenching

monkeywrenching
    from maryland

First time also and I have to say that is the best time at any show that I've had. The people were great and it was well organized.This was bigger than I expected with a lot of nice cars. Brought my son along and we sat and watched the band and the mud sling'n contest,what a blast. I plan to make this a permanent show to attend and who knows maybe get the wife to tag along. Great job Crazylarry and all who contributed.
    Dan

7. A great big thanks to you Larry and the crew, I think this is my fourth or fifth show and it just gets better and better. We look forward to this show the most, I gave up on OC years ago to attend this one with no regrets. Thanks again.

8. Danshotrod

Danshotrod

I seen that banner never got a chance to get over there. Great show Larry...

9. johnnylonghair

johnnylonghair

Yeah what he said