Register now to get rid of these ads!

2013 DETROIT AUTORAMA.. Goin', Showin' ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hapydz, May 4, 2012.

1. Ya, and then you went and sold it.....LOL
    I didn't get mine as I figured I knew better than the judges what my car was all about. I didn't need to change anything to get their approval as it was pretty much the way I wanted it. If they didn't like something about it , just maybe their thinking was different then mine and since it was my project, then so be it. The more I think about this Jeff, the more I like the idea of the basement.:eek:
    Ron

2. millersgarage

millersgarage

Ya, and then you went and sold it.....LOL
    :D

3. So Jeff Miller, what are you going to bring to the show in March ? :confused: Ron

4. I've been trying to talk Ron into the realities of living forever, so yes please do have said Fried P,B&B sandwich...you'll be fine as the microscopic robots in your bloodstream mop up your bad cholesterol....

5. Mark, my good friend....what the heck are you talking about ????:confused:
    Ron

6. Singularity....telomerase therapy...we discussed this at lunch with Myles and Mika at this most recent Autorama. Soon you will be able to choose to live forever. Or not.

7. No Mark, not that ( I do remember ), What is a Fried P, B&B sandwich ?:D
    Ron

8. raymay

raymay

Been making the trip from Upstate New York almost every year since the mid 90's. My son now lives in Michigan so the Autorama and Woodward Dream Cruise are good reasons to pay a visit. Autorama is a great break in the winter and helps get those creative ideas flowing. Hope to see Ghost Rider make it in 2013.

9. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

My son(19) and his 30 Dodge 3W will be there.

10. millersgarage

millersgarage

maybe the micro midget

11. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

12. I've heard a rumor that Elvis has been spotted at The VEC (GM) engineering convertible tops, door seals and such...but he most certainly was not spotted at The Green Green Grass of Billetproof this Saturday?!?!?

13. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Elvis is dead. Cash is king...

14. If memory serves me right Highlander....so is Cash...:eek:
    Ron

15. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Only if you mean Johnny...:cool:

16. Oh, you were talking about $$$$ ?:confused:
    Ron

17. Rudy; I went to the 2013 Autorama site then to the "Extreme" entry form to print it off but I noticed the date on it was 2012. Will you be posting an updated one ? I have a $50, burning a hole in my pocket ...:D
    Ron

18. Took these pictures the other day of the "Super B" after making a few small alterations to it.
    Ron

Attached Files:

19. Has anyone sent in the "Extreme" show entry form, dated 2012 on the web-site for 2013 ? I have to move the roadster to London Ontario from Thunder Bay (1,000 miles) next month if I'm going to show it at the Autorama. Getting a little anxious as I have to plan flights etc....:eek:
    Ron

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  20. Very happy to report that the application form with a MO and pictures for a spot in the lower level of Cobo is in the mail.We are leaving on Monday with the roadster in tow to it's winter storage spot just outside of London Ont. so that it will be closer to Detroit. I think we have all of the details covered and I'm really looking forward to March !!!
    Ron :D

21. I checked in today with the Detroit Autorama web site and found that the 2013 Vehicle Entry Application form has been posted. I did not see however, any mention of the lower level "Extreme" entry application details. Is anyone aware of changes to the layout of the 2013 show ?
    Ron

22. If you send in last years entry it wil be fine. We are gonna take care of you dont you worry pal.

We are looking forward to having you and your car this year.

Rudy

23. Thanks Rudy for the reassurance !!!
    Ron

24. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

Hell yes favorite show! And with a brand new build/display this year!!!!!

george

25. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

26. Everyone will get an extra week to work on their stuff as the show is one week later March 8-10. The traditional date got trumped because of a boat show. Looks like they will have that new date for a long time.

27. lefty33

lefty33

Who is the builder of the year for 2013 detroit autorama

28. teejay99

teejay99

Haven't been to that show in a number of years ....just across the river , I'll have to make it this year fer sher .

T