Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2012 Starliner garage krawl

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by UNCLECHET, Sep 7, 2012.

1. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Here's a few quick pix from the krawl. I only made it to 3 stops but had a ball. Torrential downpour on the way to Iron Buffalo hot rods but the owner let me park in his garage until it passed. I got soaked anyway and headed for home after this stop. Got poured on again going home. But it was sure fun. Met a bunch of great folks. Including Danny from California touring a bit in his slick pick up. Thanks to everyone for opening up there shops.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  2. 3kross

3kross
    Alliance Vendor
    from Adrian, MO

Looks like fun Il be there for the show tomorrow cant wait.

3. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

It's gonna be good! Lot's of kool cars in town. On top of the local kool cars. And it's going to be nice and cool. Should help make for a great show!

4. yblock292

yblock292

Was good seein ya, thanks for stopping by.
    Jack

5. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Thank you Jack for letting us eye ball all of your cool stuff! It was really nice to shake your hand and meet you in person. And by the way I really like the chrome reverse wheels you put on the hot rod Lincoln!

6. yblock292

yblock292

Hey Thanks, need to get her out more often, forget how fun she is. Gal and i took her out to dinner saturday night, got waxed by her new mustang! But i sounded better........