Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage >>>>2011 IRON LORDS Swap City Shindig (aka Charlotte Auto Fair After Party)<<<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Mar 28, 2011.

1. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Damnnnnn!! I just had a real bad flash back. I was trying to read the black lettering on the garage door behind the band. Almost had it figured out then I realized it was radiator hoses. Crap................I though I had that $#!+ out of my system.

Geat location Pizza, pawn and C store, how can you go wrong????

2. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Love the "Tiger Tom Pistone" sign. I used to buy parts from Tiger and hang around with him when I raced Legend Cars. He was a real character!

Sorry I missed the party but the rain kept me from driving down. Maybe next year.

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Oh don't you worry there was plenty of that. :D:D

4. I couldn't have said it any better, we had a great time, it was great to meet all the people, food was great and a "REAL KOOL" shop!

There were only two things that could have been better, the weather and fact that my rod was home in Canada still covered up for winter and not with me!

Thanks again to everyone!

5. Colville

Colville

This was a really good time... Was nice to see yall again, hopefully it wont be so long till I see you again!

6. I'm glad you made it all the way from the great white north. If you need anything from this part of the world just let me know. You wanted a shirt right? Shoot me a PM if you did.

Man, your Olds blew us away! Beautiful! It doesn't get much nicer than that. I know that I didn't get to talk with you but we'll see eachother again soon.

BloodyKnuckles

7. Yeah but it was one of the baddest bikes I have seen in a long time. We're glad you braved the weather. Hope you could swing by on a Wednesday sometime.

BloodyKnuckles

8. starliner62

starliner62

Damn, I missed it and I was at the at the track all day with my 15 year old son. He would have been blown away. Maybe next year.

9. That's some funny stuff right there!!! :D

10. roadkiII

roadkiII
    from charlotte

i'd be honored