Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2009 Sacramento Autorama **THE MERC SHOW** Setup Day

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rusk, Feb 6, 2009.

1. John Denich

John Denich

Anyone know who won Americas Most Beautiful Custom?

2. Rough Stock

Rough Stock
    from Austin, Tx

Thanks to all who responded with extra information on the Copper colored Merc.

3. I missed out on meeting a bunch of people...not sure how you missed me, though, I was the guy in the black shirt and the dickies...:D I never even found Bad Bob. Anyone go the the meet and greet on Sat? Like usual, I forgot.

The Hudson belongs to Studhud...FANTASTIC chop.

The black Merc in the corner of this pic...

[​IMG]

Bryan

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  4. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Yeah, I was there from Wednesday night to last night and met very few from the HAMB. Didn't know there was a definate meet and greet on Saturday. If it was the one that was suppose to be at noon Saturday, I was at the panel talk listening to Gene and Johnnie.

5. I met Rikster, Poorboy Bruce & 61Tbird....I took a few pics of Bad Bobs car, but didn't find him either!!

Oh well....

6. Me too...

[​IMG]

I bet if we would've had cherries tattooed on our chests and were dawning parasols, he would've found us the first 5 minutes he was there!!

Just messin' with ya Bob.........we're stoked you guys made the trek all the way up here, better than a lot of the local Merc guys!! Don't let the rain scare ya away either...gotta wash off that suntan lotion sometime!

Bryan

7. cleatus

cleatus
    from Sacramento

I think pretty much everyone would have found you then.