Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2009 Hot Rod Revolution

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Sep 28, 2009.

1. hoof22

hoof22
    Member Emeritus

Fantastic show! I only wish I'd had more time to spend walking through the cars, but could only get away from the booth for a few minutes when a friend stopped by...man, I got goose bumps by the time I finished walking down the first row! This is, without a doubt, the most breathtaking grouping of cars I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. And thank you to Ryan, Marcie, Keith and everyone else that worked so hard in the searing heat to put this show on. If you're thinking about going next time, just do it, you will not be disappointed!
    And, Thank you to everyone that stopped by the Hot Rod Leather booth...even though I think I actually melted, I had a great time...good music, friendly people, and incredible Hot Rods, I can't think of a better day than that! Looking forward to next year!

Eric
    hoof22

2. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

We are going to put next year's HRR in INK and attend. We'll definitely sponsor again, and probably drive there (about 2200 miles) ... hopefully in our '62 Ambulance (dubbed "the radio rescue squad").

3. That is the best group of cars I have ever seen. Wow! Thanks for the pics.

4. Johnny Deluxe

Johnny Deluxe

Excellent selection of Cars.. What's the story on that red 28/29 i love it.. ? Survivor ?

5. rick finch

rick finch

Great show....saw tons of old friends, and I'm glad I finally got to meet both you & Marcy.:)

6. parisian62

parisian62

What a fantastic day! Congratulations to you Ryan and to all your team.

Talk about Hot Rod heaven. I managed to arrive before 10am and got to see and hear all the rods in motion as they entered the park. The rods were amazing - my brain had fried after only looking at half of them! My feet were dragging when it was time to go...I didn't want to! An absolute highlight of my holiday in the US. :D

It was good to meet you Ryan and also to have a chat to Jay. I also bumped into Karl and his other half from OZ whilst waiting for a world famous Vern cheeseburger.

If you're ever in Sydney Australia let me know...

All the best
    Stewart

7. solid

solid

What a great hot rod...if you were to describe that car "it's orange w/ blk steelies" it just would not do that thing justice,like the photo does...i would love to see it in person...what a bad ass ride...

Attached Files:

• 30.jpg
      30.jpg
      File size:
      284.3 KB
      Views:
  8. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER