Register now to get rid of these ads!

2008 York NSRA NATS EAST-my photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Buildy, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Just a few comments - this year's registrations were 3734 if I remember right and last year was 3983 so the drop year over year wasn't that bad considering the heat and gas prices. The new building next to the Old Main Building was only 2/3 full and the major reason was that some vendors had to choose between York and Indy because they were on the same weekend for the first time that I can remember. Lots of unusual conflicts this year due to leap year (anyone notice that Dover is always the same weekend as York but this year Pocono was?) Also, the last 5000 car year was the year before GoodGuys had their 4000 car Hershey event two weeks before York. And as for booth fees in the buildings I think we pay $700 for the first 10 feet and $250 for each additional 10 feet. Ever price a booth and a "big name trade show"? My York booth at SEMA would cost $7980! And thanks for leaving he pool long enough to come in and say Hi Clark:)

2. noboD

noboD

Amen!! Most conversations I heard centered around new knees, new hips, and heart catheters.

3. 39sledge

39sledge

hey clark whats wrong with mullets don,t let plowboy here you say that.:D