Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration >>>>> 2/26/16 FRIDAY ART SHOW <<<<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Spoggie, Feb 26, 2016.

1. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

oldsjoe, Mark A, GaryC. and 7 others like this.
  2. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

3. Randy Routt

Randy Routt

Ya'll were so hot this Friday . What has got every one all stirred UP?

4. GaryC.

GaryC.

Off topic? Off planet!
    Here's an outer space illustration I recently finished. Space Surveyor Vehicle.png

chessterd5, Jigger, Kwcs1 and 12 others like this.
  5. Kwcs1

Kwcs1

Nice work everyone! Here's my contribution. These are photos of some garage/man cave banners I've been making.

Attached Files:

Frogz, fortypickup, Cruisin' and 8 others like this.
  6. I like the 50s monster Space art too. Roth got me to started drawing as a kid. 019.jpg So here's one I did based on what I think a Robbie the Robot toy box art may look like.

Mark A, fortypickup, Cruisin' and 8 others like this.
  7. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great stuff as usual, folks! All I've got is a few pictures from the road. IMG_20160201_231414.jpg IMG_20160201_231523.jpg IMG_20151208_134930622_HDR.jpg IMG_20150913_105638309.jpg IMG_20150613_160203.jpg

8. Question...What would make the F.A.S better? Answer...Nothing..It's already the best!!
    Thanks to everyone for the likes.

Mark A, fortypickup, Jigger and 4 others like this.
  9. kwcs1, those finks are cool. One of my favorite pass times is drawing freaks, finks and weirdos.

Kwcs1, Jigger and robber like this.
  10. Jet96

Jet96
    from WY

image.jpeg The moon going down was what I was originally looking at but the light was kinda cool...

Jigger, GaryC., Animal and 3 others like this.
  11. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

I've often wondered what a 1929 Ford Model A pickup would look like with the Uncertain T treatment. The cab of the 29 might have to be made out of fiberglass like the T was, but I've often felt that that particular body would lend it's self to some wild modifications. Shorten the 29's frame to where rear tires stop just behind the cab. Make it highboy style, with no fenders/running boards, open engine bay. I'm not talking rat rod, I'm talking nice clean frame, small block Chevy engine, or Nailhead Buick engine like was in the Uncertain T. Small model T type gas tank setting on top of a buggy spring hung rearend. How about it all you artists, anyone game to make it real on paper. I have no artistic talent myself but I've seen the talent on here. I know someone could draw it up. Just a thought. If the Moderators don't think this belongs on here take it down. Anyway, thanks to the ones on here that do have the talent and are willing to share their time and talent with the rest of us. I for one appreciate the hell out of it. 1923 Uncertain T 2.jpg 1929 Ford pickup.jpg

Jigger, Mark A, Cruisin' and 4 others like this.
  12. Pretty interesting idea. I can imagine you will be seeing it get done by someone here. The one issue I see with that in the real world would be cabin space on the interior as the seating position would have to be low, just like Steve’s Uncertain T. Lower means a more reclined position which means the cab would likely need to be stretched, front to back and that would throw off the proportions quite a bit. That doesn’t mean it can’t be ‘faked’ in a rendering. Batters up!

13. DAidn't Steve smoke out at Irwindale or somewhere? Maybe keep that in mind, designers of tomorrow..

Thanks

14. Kwcs1

Kwcs1

Thanks beebing! I always loved that Ed Roth rat fink art as well! Check my website for more if you want. Thanks again for the compliment!

15. Kwcs1

Kwcs1

Attached Files:

Cruisin' likes this.
  16. ModelATruck.JPG ModelATruck1.JPG Though the cab is not tilted forward like Un-Certain T is, the angled chop on this 29 may give you some idea what it would look like.

Mick

oldsjoe and JOYFLEA like this.
  17. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Looking good on the rendering KWCSL.

18. Spex84

Spex84
    from Canada

Well it isn't Friday, but here's an Uncertain '29 PU. Would a driver actually fit in it? What about the weird wedge of empty space behind the body?
    *shrug* Not my problem, I just draw stuff, haha.
    [​IMG]

oldsjoe, Cruisin', Frogz and 7 others like this.
  19. 1blown57

1blown57
    from Florida

20. Thought I'd join in on "T" fun...

1929 Ford pickup2.jpg

21. This pickup was pretty much hand built by my friend Mike Roberts, here in New Zealand. There's quite a few pix floating around. Will find some when I have a spare moment. :cool:

22. Auslander

Auslander
    from Austin, TX

[​IMG]
    Keeping it Lowbrow...

Attached Files:

themoose, Cruisin' and oldsjoe like this.