Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

(2) 15 x 7 real rodders wheels halibrand Eric Vaughn GM Bolt pattern new tires

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by 1929rats, Sep 14, 2015.

1. 1929rats

1929rats

City: Norfolk

State: Massachusetts
    Price: 1000.00
    I have a set of Real Rodders wheels made and shipped this past winter. I had a "touchless machine" at a local shop mount the brand new BF Goodrich tires. Price includes brand new lugs. I only have one dust cone....I didn't like the look and they are free when you buy the wheels. I bought six pairs, and used this set in place of the slicks mounted on another set of RR wheels. That was my plan at least ---- I've only changed them once, so, that said, these wheels and tires have about 60 miles (tops) on them....

These are basically new and under cost. I rather pickup, but, will dis-mount tires on touchless machine, box (in original boxes) and ship for same cost (I'll eat freight) and keep tires for my late model....wheels are the best out there and made in America. I have them on two of my cars...
    No lead time issues here either....sometimes they have a 8+ week lead time....PM me and lets make a deal! phone pictures 9-8-15 067.jpg phone pictures 9-8-15 066.jpg phone pictures 9-8-15 067.jpg phone pictures 9-8-15 066.jpg

Attached Files:

2. 1929rats

1929rats