Register now to get rid of these ads!

1967 440 V8 Complete & running MOPAR muscle (pulled from low mileage imperial)

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by BIGREDTODD, Jul 11, 2019.

1. City: RIVERBANK

State: California
    Price: $1750
    BOLT THIS INTO YOUR MOPAR & YOUR MULLET WILL GROW TWICE AS FAST!!!

'67 Chrysler / Imperial 440 RB V8. This was the first year for the forged crankshaft, and the only year that the small (73 cc) combustion chamber head was used, and the heads on the Imperial are essentially the #915 HP head once you install a larger exhaust valve.

I have had this engine stored inside, and was going to use it for an older Imperial project that has changed course. I ran & drove this car before the engine was pulled and it is a sweetheart. 69k miles, never opened up, runs like a top. Complete from the original AFB carburetor to the oil pan, and from fan to flex plate. Includes alternator, power steering pump, both exhaust manifolds, valve covers, etc. Stored inside always & includes (and is currently mounted on) a Summit Racing engine cradle. I can't remember if the engine mounts are still on it or not.

I will upload a couple pictures next time I go to storage. I can arrange shipping on a pallet (on your dime), or can deliver locally within reason for a negotiable cost (diesel, beer, fritos)

Basic Specs:
    Displacement: 440 cubic inches
    Bore and Stroke: 4.32 x 3.75 inches
    Compression ratio: 10.10:1
    Brake horsepower: 350 at 4,400 r.p.m