Register now to get rid of these ads!

1966 comet???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rose Racing, Dec 13, 2010.

1. what the hell does it matter to you? who he is what he ,if he has the car or not, or the money or talent

who cares if hes dreaming EVERY car that is on here was someones dream granted some never see the road again WHAT does it matter

and if he is just dreaming WHO ARE YOU to question it

i currently own 5 classic cars all are my dreams do i have the talent?...yes in most areas , do i have the money ...... honestly NO i dont im not in the hobby because of the money im init for the love of the cars , will my cars ever see the road in the form that i see them in my mind , ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD and i wouldnt have it any other way

all im saying is dont piss in this guys (the o/p) weaties for you own personnel thrill

feel free to piss in mine , you wont be the first

2. Falconred

Falconred

Here are a few. My appologies to whom ever I stole these from. Probably Plum and I know one is from the Bill Truby collection.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Rose Racing

Rose Racing

very very badass but how long did that class exist?

4. 64Cyclone

64Cyclone

Here's a couple 66 pics I have. My dad has a 66 Cyclone GT he bought new. It's light blue like the one pictured below.

Attached Files:

5. Falconred

Falconred