Register now to get rid of these ads!

1966 Chevrolet C10 Long Bed Truck Hot Rod Patina Rat Pickup

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by junk4cash, Aug 15, 2016.

1. junk4cash

junk4cash

City: Kansas City

State: Missouri
    Price: 6850
    Selling my 66 C10. Truck is a blast to drive and just try to stop and not get talked to about it. The truck was rescued from a farm in Arkansas and hadn't been on the road in 20 years. I was able to bring it home and go through the entire thing with a good friend from 4-5-6 Chevy Trucks in KCK. The truck has an inline six 292 with the factory 3 speed on the column. The exhaust runs to a vintage style Cherry Bomb muffler and exits the bedside through a custom made stainless steel port. CPP springs all around with KYB gas shocks. CPP rear beefy pan hard bar as well. The interior is done in gold metal flake vinyl with a classic 60s diamond stitch pattern. The wheels are vintage American Racing that have been media blasted and powder coated. They are wrapped in white letter tires that have been shaved down into white walls. New rubber around the front and rear glass..new wiring harness...brakes have been gone through...gas tank and radiator have been boiled and cleaned..copper patch panels around rockers and aluminum street signs put in to cover floor pan holes. There is still some rust through near the cab corners but this could be "patched" in the same fashion. The body has plenty of "whisky dents" so if you are looking for a straight body, this isn't the truck for you. The dents are here and there and no panels are crushed and it's never been in a wreck. The rear end has 3:73 gears. The truck is ready to go and I drive it to work as often as possible. I have a new project so as much as I hate to sell it, I just don't have room for two at this time. I have a lot of time and money in this truck and I feel that my asking price is definitely more than fair. Clean Missouri title in hand.Thank you for looking.

Attached Files: