Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1966 C10 Shop Truck

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by gasservette68, Dec 31, 2017.

1. gasservette68

gasservette68

City: West Chester

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $9,500.
    So im gonna sell one of my C10s, may end up sellin em both. This ones a 1966 short bed step side. This truck was definately an old pick up that had been used up and left for dead and now with the C10 craze its been resurrected. The truck has typical rust a little in each fender a couple small spots on the tops of the fenders etc however its had the floors and rockers redone and its got a good frame so the truck is structurally good and safe the worst of the rust is in the bottom of the pass door on the inside all in all not too bad what with good floor and rockers. Its got a great old worn out look thats all the rage and with good reason, this truck looks and sounds great its had a plate of steel welded in the bed at some point so I just stained a piece of T111 and lagged it in the bed with a great old wooden trunk. mechanically the trucks been completely gone thru all new brakes and lines, shocks, steering parts etc. Its got a nice 383 stroker motor with roller valvetrain its got an alum rad and a new batt. Its got a 5 speed from an 80s IROC with hyd clutch set-up. headers and flowmasters. A great set of big wide 20 inch American Racing Daytona style wheels and tires. The interior has a cool old bench seat the floors are painted and have a rubber mat. The shifter had to be made due to its location but it looks cool and works well. all the lites and heat work. In all a truck that has that worn shop truck look but its a turn key runner. All the hard works done theres still a bunch of stuff you could do to the truck but you can have fun turn heads and haul stuff just the way it is. These truck are going like 5-6k barely running so where this ones no trailer queen its a good working truck with good motor and trans set-up in it and goes and stops pretty well its got a great HotRod look. Feel free to reach me with any questions and yes id look at trades of equal value im into all kinds of stuff if its GM but CASH IS KING.
    Ive got plenty of pics and if you search on youtube I put a walk around video just search
    1966 c10 shop truck "the gambler" on youtube
    [email protected]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  2. gasservette68

gasservette68