Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1965 Plymouth Belvedere 1 2dr

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by lippy, Jun 16, 2015.

1. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

City: Rush Center

State: Kansas
    Price: 15,000
    I have decided to sell my Plymouth. I need the room and I will NOT let it sit outside. Its a 318 Poly and runs excellent. Has a 727 trans, the only year it was column shift and cable operated. And an 8-3/4 rear with 2.72 gears. Have 2 build sheets, has 7 in wide cop car wheels on the back and 5 spokes on the front. I also have the original wheels and dog dish hubcaps. Knee knocker sun tach. I put a A-990 hemi scoop on it. Has dealer add on air and works! R-12 in it. These cars are hard to find!! This car came from the factory with no carpet just the rubber mat. I have many new parts to go with it. Exhaust is great shape and quiet as a kitten. I rebuilt the carb and it is a gas miser. Needs lower front fender patches and lower qtr work . I drive it all the time, optima red top battery, needs the rear seat upholstered and headliner done. This would be an excellent Hemi clone!!! It doesn't need them but I bought a new mastercyl assy (NEW not re-built), Front wheel bearings and seals, and wheel cyl's, brakes are fine I just was going to go through the whole thing this winter. You know how car guys are. lol. I hate to sell it cause I know I'll never find another. But here it is. Oops, forgot w/s is cracked on pass side but you get a w/s with the car. PM me if interested. Thanks, Lippy IMG_0019.JPG

Attached Files:

Nomadness likes this.