Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1965 Plymouth Barracuda

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hotrodzmartin, Jan 2, 2019.

1. hotrodzmartin

hotrodzmartin

City: Richmond

State: TEXAS!
    Price: Sold
    1965 Plymouth Barracuda

This is my second Barracuda that I have pleasure owning. This one is just as nice as the first one I had even though this one is not fully restored....just well maintained.

It is definitely not a show car, but it is a solid driver and has very minimal surface rust here and there (not rot or rust through!)

Specs are below:

I was told that the mileage on the car is correct at 35K, but I do not have proof and the title will read Exempt due to the car age
    Has correct VIN number on the drivers' door door post and factory tag in the engine bay
    All the chrome and insignia are correct, presentable and on the car
    The undercarriage is solid and still has original undercoating that has peeled of at places
    273 2bbl Engine - runs very smoothly with no knocks, noises and has zero leaks!
    Automatic transmission - shifts smoothly
    Everything on the car works - all gauges and lights, indicator lights, horn, original radio!, heater, dome lights etc.
    The hand brake works but will have to be adjusted
    Does not overheat and does not burn oil/coolant
    The interior is little faded but clean and very presentable. Seats have no major tears and rips.
    Headliner is clean and tight, but has unraveled seam upfront (it does not bother me, but you may want to change it)
    Doors shut firm and tight
    All the glass is good with no chips and cracks
    The paint is faded and very far from being a show quality. It has plenty of dings and touch ups, but it adds to its character (there is a chipped paint section about 2" x 3" next to the passenger side back window that exposes the sheet metal - again no rust through...just missing paint)
    It will also come with original manual
    It will come with clear/clean TX title in my name
    Car is sold as is where is

Overall, this is a very solid, driver quality Barracuda that you can enjoy as is without fretting over occasional nicks/scrapes or people coming up to it and touching it.

I will be happy to provide you with any additional details you may need and answer any questions you may have. You can reach me through here or at my cell 281.six8six.5005.

Thank you and ride safe.

Martin

View attachment 4146474

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    UK Mike J and flyin-t like this.
  2. hotrodzmartin

hotrodzmartin

3. hotrodzmartin

hotrodzmartin

4. hotrodzmartin

hotrodzmartin

5. hotrodzmartin