Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1965 Chevy Take-Off Parts

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by lake_harley, Sep 27, 2019.

1. lake_harley

lake_harley

City: Uniontown,

State: Missouri
    Price: 220
    I bought a bunch of parts that were removed from a 1965 Chevy Impala. The car was a well maintained/restored car from Southwest US and the current owner upgraded a lot of things in more of a resto-mod fashion. These are parts that were included in the larger lot but I have no use for. Buy it all, or pick out the parts you want/need and contact me about them. $220 buys it all or contact me about individual things.

Loaded front and rear brake backing plates with drums. Front brakes are 2 3/4" wide and rears are 2" wide. Both are 11" diameter. Lining on front shoes is cracking but rears are useable. I think the drums could be scuffed a bit and used without turning. Rears were on a 12 bolt rearend.
    DSCF0134.JPG DSCF0135.JPG

Next is front and rear springs, voltage regulator, brake booster, neutral safety switch and a couple odds and ends.
    DSCF0136.JPG

Last photo is a vacuum pump (it runs) with the original (?) wiring harness. It looks like they didn't use the wiring harness but made alternative connections. There's a coil of vacuum hose (not pictured), a relay, vibration isolator mounts and small parts included. Also, there's another brake booster that looks new or like-new. I haven't measured it but it's about 8-9" diameter.
    DSCF0137.JPG

As I mentioned in the beginning, $220 buys everything or contact me about individual parts. I'm happy to package and ship at buyers expense. Perhaps a HAMB relay or one of the parts haulers here on the HAMB could transport heavier items cheaper than regular shipping methods. I'm located in Uniontown, MO 63783, which is in Southeast Missouri.

Call if you have questions. Lynn Winter
    (573) 788-2574

2. lake_harley

lake_harley

Bump. Offers on everything or individual parts welcomed.

3. lake_harley

lake_harley

Buy it all or pick-and-choose. Let's talk.

Lynn
    (573) 788-2574

4. lake_harley

lake_harley

BTT....Surely someone has a mid-60's Chevy that could use a stash of good spare parts. Offers welcome.

Lynn
    (573) 788-2574

5. lake_harley

lake_harley

Most of the parts are gone but the brake drums and backing plates, springs and a few other things are still available. Let me know if you see something you want and I'll check if it's still here, then make an offer. Could bring along to Pate swap meet in April.

Lynn