Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1965 chevrolet c10

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by CADDY1, Nov 11, 2019.

1. CADDY1

CADDY1
    from NEVADA

City: boulder city

State: Nevada
    Price: 5,000.00
    1965 chevrolet c10 longbed. original california truck that spent its whole life there, originally purchased brand new in 1965 by the amco electric company in Altadena Ca,(name is on original protecto plate). Truck has the original 250 6 cylinder w 3 spd manual trans, runs drives shifts and stops, engine runs smooth revs and idles nicely. muffler and tail pipe dont appear to have many miles on them.Truck has brand new tires,all new brakes, brake switch, rear tailight assemblies,new battery,belt,oil and filters, and new fuel tank. the undercarriage of truck is solid as are frame rails, frame mounts, and cab to frame mounts. the bottoms of fenders and doors are rusted, and some minor rust in rockers on front edges(see pics)common,and as we know and an easy fix if you choose to do it, id run her as is myself. Truck has original seat that has tear and floormat,Wood in bed is shot and i removed most all of it for pics and will need to be replaced.Factory paint code is (514 cardinal red) and you can see several areas around the truck where the original paint is coming through the re paint that was done years ago, back of cab shows the og paint and it still looks pretty good! truck needs a new wiper switch as it is not there. i have the original protecto/data plate as mentioned earlier and owners manual for the truck. has the original vin plate and i have clear ca title.

please contact me if you have ?s, need more information or pics, thx!