Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1965 Chevrolet C-10 Lonbed SBW

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by McTavish77, Oct 21, 2018.

1. McTavish77

McTavish77

City: Fresno

State: California
    Price: 6999
    Hey HAMBers! I'm looking to move along my '65 C10 Longbed. I don't have the drive to finish it and would like to pass it along. It's a great platform to drive like it is or to fully resto to your taste! Has a SBC mated to an SM465 4spd, rebuilt rear end w/ 3.73 rear gears and new axles, rebuild front drums (along w/ new wheel cylinders and soft lines), new HEI dizzy, Flowmaster 2 Chambers (just bolted in place for now as I had planned on re-doing the full exhaust fro mengine back), good tires, interior completely re-done (seat rebuilt and covered), new door rubber, and I'm sure I'm forgetting other stuff as well. Door glass is not currently installed but I have new glass and felts the are ready to be installed. I shot it flat black but it was too clean looking and didn't capture the "ratty shop truck" look I was going for so I've been going back over it to give it some "fauxtina". The truck is rust and rot free but it does have some bumps and bruises but nothing too terrible. Truck will also come w/ a Holley 750 DP Carb (will need manifold but probably too much carb for this motor), MSD 6A Box, and electric fuel pump and any other parts I come across. I may have a BBC and GM 700R4 auto trans I can include for the right price.

Truck is a good runner, reliable, tracks straight and as I said, a great platform to drive and enjoy or to do a complete resto. Feel free to contact me via PM, call or text with any questions. Andy (559) 307-2499

Attached Files:

1Nimrod likes this.