Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1964 shortbox fleetside chevy C10

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by HOLLYWQQD, Sep 15, 2014.

1. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers

City: Pennellville

State: New York
    Price: 8500.00
    6,ooo or BO

100_6145.JPG 100_6131.JPG 100_6150.JPG 100_6151.JPG 100_6155.JPG 100_6162.JPG 100_6160.JPG 8500.00 or BO or trade .315 254 7091

just picked up this 64 C10 in Virginia a few weeks ago . i only bought it to help out a buddy in a jam . i had no intentions of keeping it but i have almost had second thoughts . i have been driving it for the last couple weeks and it is a blast . it has a 99' vortech 350 in it with a TH350 tranny . it is now carbeurated (edelbrock) and has full exhaust . it is lowered a few inches and has a pretty cool stance . it is a great beater pick up . run it daily , throw shit in the back , use it as a truck and don't worry about it . not nice enough to worry about but cool enough to love driving it ! heat and defrost work great ,wipers work . lights all work except turn signals . i have not even looked into why as the wiring is a mess and i don't want to open that can of worms until i am ready to replace it all . there is some filler in the truck and it looks like it is just spray bombed flat black . i threw a 67 biscayne steering wheel in it and one of my collection of carved tiki shift knobs. i have not had the truck on a lift or really looked under it much . there is a fuel tank mounted between the rear rails and a filler cap in the bed floor ( bed floor is 5/4 deck board ) . tailgate was tacked shut and a full piece of sheetmetal was formed over the whole back of the truck and riveted and bondo'd in when i got it ! all i did was pull the sheet and rivets and smooth it out a little bit! i have not made the gate functional yet but it should not be an issue ! i will entertain trades or partial trades .

i'm working on shrinking down pics so they will upload here ,in the meantime email me for pics ! [email protected]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers

BTTT price is 6k OBO. Or trade

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  3. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers

Please delete truck is sold

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!