Register now to get rid of these ads!

1964 Oldsmobile F85 Cutlass convertible

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by brumm, Oct 31, 2018.

1. brumm

brumm
    from Central IL

City: Graymont

State: Illinois
    Price: 11900
    City: Graymont
    State: Illinois
    Price: $11,900 USD
    I have a 1964 Olds Cutlass F85 convertible for sale. I have owned this car for about 10 years and it’s been a summer cruiser. The previous owner repainted the car, did the interior, and put a different engine / trans in the car. It has a newer power top and I added power steering to it. It currently has a late 70’s 403 motor with an auto trans on the floor with black buckets and black interior. It runs like a top and is fun to cruise around in. It’s not a show car but looks good and drives good. Everything is solid, but it is a 50+ year old car, the paint is decent but there is some marks in the paint that should come out with a buffing but I’ve never done that, and she leaks here and there. I have it tucked away a bit to be ready for winter but can show as needed. Please let me know if you have any questions or need more pics, there were not many convertibles made in 1964, somewhere around 2500. Open to partial trades for 40’s 50’s trucks, depending on how much work would be needed.

Thank you

Asking $11,900
    Located near Graymont, IL

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    Rick28 likes this.
  2. brumm

brumm
    from Central IL

TTT

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.