Register now to get rid of these ads!

1964 Impala 2 Door

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Bugsy, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

City: Manhattan

State: Kansas
    Price: $4,750
    1964 Chevy Impala 2 door. 100% complete and original. Has been in covered storage for years. Has a 283 with a Power glide transmission (not sure of the condition of the tranny as I've never driven the car). The engine turns over, has great compression and will run. I've had it running off of a borrowed carb and distributor....New fuel tank, lines and pump. Needs carb rebuilt. I have all new brake hardware except the drums and hard lines. New, lower trunk pan. Some rust in upper part of trunk and typical in the rear quarters, lower of front fenders and small amount in front, floor pans. Rear floors are solid. Rockers are solid as are front, inner fenders. All in all, this is a pretty, solid example of this vintage of Impala. Interior is all there but needs redone. Glass and all trim is in great condition. Door s open and shut like new and the windows work properly. Most of the lights and horn work....With about a weekend's worth of work, you could probably have this car driving and stopping. Will roll up onto your trailer, no problem. Let me know if you have questions or want to see more pics. Thanks!!!
    64imp.jpg 64imp3.jpg
    IMG956300.jpg
    IMG956279.jpg
    IMG956285.jpg