Register now to get rid of these ads!

1964 Ford Thunderbird

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by ArtGeco, Oct 2, 2018.

1. ArtGeco

ArtGeco
    from Miami

City: Miami (Cutler Bay)

State: Florida
    Price: 5800 obo
    First the good. It runs, steers and brakes like a dream. It never leaves me stranded and starts right up every time. has power steering, power brakes, electric windows etc. It is a mild custom, it has shaved door handles (electric poppers get you in), shaved badges, straight exhaust pipes as well as functioning cut-out side pipes. Simple Arctic White Paint topped with a very subtle Pearl blue, laced roof paint job, make it a three tone. The Vintage Keystone Classic wheels add to the custom vibe which is only topped by the velour interior. The interior is in pretty great shape considering it was probably installed in the early 80's. The Carpets were replaced with brand new 5 or 6 years ago and are in great shape as well.This car glides down the road and is a blast to drive. It boasts a 390 cubic inch big block V8 as well as a 3 speed Automatic transmission and the famous Ford 9 inch rear end. It has plenty of power scooting down the road and sounds great doing it. When I first got the car I replaced the rocker panels, a large majority of the trunk and a few smaller rust spots making it a virtually rust free car. It also has a brand new aluminum tricorn radiator, water pump, Edelbrock Carburetor and battery.

The bad. Electric seat, turn signals, speedometer/odometer and oil pressure gauge don’t work. A/c needs a charge and has a slow leak somewhere. Also, if you fill the gas tank to the very very top, you smell gas for the first few miles.I assume the vent hose at the top of the tank has rotted out, I just never dropped the tank and simply put in $25-$30 at a time. Great little weekend tinkering projects.

Here's a little video tour....

If purchased outside of the USA I can take the car to the port of Miami for a $150 fee.

If shipping within the USA as long as the shipper comes to my home address I will help load free of charge.

Attached Files: