Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1964 FORD GALAXIE / GALAXY 500

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by MotorMisfit13, Aug 5, 2014.

1. City: Costa Mesa

State: California
    Price: 7000 Obo
    I have a 1964 Ford Galaxie for sale 7000 OBO shoot me an offer. It has a brand new paint job, new interior, black wheels or dayton 13" wire wheels (both are available upon request), shaved door handles with door poppers, new tires, a brand new 289 V8 bored out with headers and new radiator, and new everything mechanical, also has leg pipes out the sides extremely loud !! Only problem with vehicle is that due to busy life style i havnt been able to drive it as often as I please, so it is currently being kept down the street at our Family Friends mechanic shop for upkeep and because the hydrolic lines need to be replaced (keep in mind car is completly driveable, I drive it whenever I am home on weekends it just makes going over speed bumps and steep driveways a bit of a hazard) beautiful car hate to sell but any inquires or questions call or txt me. Unfortunetely no trades. Serious buyers only ! Galaxie 1.jpg Galaxie 2.jpg Galaxie 3.jpg Galaxie 5.jpg