Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1964 Ford fairlane Sports Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by scarliner, Jun 20, 2014.

1. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

City: MACON

State: Missouri
    Price: 4500.OBO
    1964 Fairlane 2 Door Hardtop
    This is a project car, runs and drives, but needs finished.I purchased the car, in pieces as a project, and have taken it this far, but want to sell, need the cash to do other things.
    Good 289 engine, Cruis-a-matic auto trans. new water pump, new radiator,new fuel pump,new hoses, 2 barrel, rebuilt carb,new alternator.Dual exhaust, dumps under car, in front of the rear end.
    4 new tires and 4 new 5 spoke mag wheels.
    I have a clear title, in my name, this is a numbers matching car.The numbers say this was built in San Hose Ca, originally a 289, auto on the column, with a 3.0 rear gear ratio, Prairie Bronze, paint, Palomino, interior color code, padded dash car.
    Bucket seats and rear seat, have been re-done in a light tan color,No headliner or carpet, it was bad, so I removed it, the rest of the interior needs a complete re-do.
    The body is pretty sound, previous owners, did some sanding and priming on the body, must have planned to repaint.The trunk floor has rust, its the worst area on the car, also some minor puddy right rear quarter, rocker area, can send pics showing these areas, the main floor pans are very solid.
    PM me here if interested, Include your e-mail address, if you want more pictures. Keep in mind guys, this is a 50 year old midwest car, so yes its gonna have some rust and its not perfect.If you want one of these cars, this is a reasonably priced one, they really are kinda tough to find these days, that you can afford. I might be interested in a trade of another old car, but must have cash my way,and be something I want, prefer a cash deal.Thanks.
    Clear title, in my name. 4500. O.B.O.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    Brian kellerman likes this.
  2. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

More pics, also I have the front bumper, but dont have the rear bumper, also have the lower rocker mouldings and a few outer body trim parts, such as 289 engine and fairlane emblems, ect.Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  3. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

Still have it, here a few more pictures of the rust in the trunk floor, worst rust area on the car.Also a few other pictures.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  4. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

Sold, thanks to the H.A.M.B.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014