Register now to get rid of these ads!

1964 Ford Fairlane 500 sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by fiveoh108, Apr 7, 2015.

1. City: Camarillo

State: California
    Price: 5000
    For sale
    1964 Ford Fairlane 500 Sedan, same body as the Thunderbolt. Originally a 289 /c4 car vintage burgundy with white top and medium beige metallic interior. Only rust on the car is on the lower part of each fender where there is rusted through holes. Body has a few dents on the roof, otherwise in great condition. No frame rail rust or other problems. The inner fender on the passenger side is dented from an accident it appears, I was going to install the thunderbolt style air intake so it would not be a problem if you did the same. Radistor support and is straight. Bumpers are straight. Drivers side door glass is missing, passenger side glass, back window and windshield are fine.

Car has a late model non running 302 right now. I have a 390fe and c6 to go with the car.

Interior is stock bench seats, I have factory bucket seats and 4 speed console that will go with the car for the right price. Wheels and tires that are pictured are rollers only

Trim is complete and in great shape including the grill, everything needs to be polished, but no damage.

I tried to be as honest as I can in the description, come take a look for your self, a great, hard to find car.

Title is in my name. Email or text me for pictures

2. Delete sold!!