Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1964 f250

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Coopertough, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Coopertough

Coopertough

City: Orangevale

State: California
    Price: 5000
    Ive decided its time to let my 64 go and get something different. Truck is very solid rust free aside from some surface rust on the bed floor. Has a 292 y block from a late 50s car completely gone through and rebuilt transmission is original 3 speed automatic with just over 32000 miles rearend has factory 4:56 gears I believe its a fullyboptioned custom cab 2wd long bed F250 brakes have been done bearings have been done wiring had been gone through and everything works dash lights have been replaced with led bulbs charging system upgraded to newer style alternator fuel gauge works charge system warning light works oil pressure and engine temp are on aftermarket mechanical gauges mounted under dash tach mounted on column. All original except previous owner cut dash for stereo that features blue tooth and satelite radio as well as cut holes in doors to mount speakers. Driver door has map pocket insert missing armrest. All original glass no chips or cracks. Doors need new weather stripping. New insulation on the floor original bench seat needs some love or ride as is pretty comfortable to cruise in. Have new kingpins not installed and new draglink not installed. Has ARA AIR CONDITIONING unit mounted under dash I believe dealer installed but missing the fresh air intake piece that goes to the kick panel vent. Glove box has been replaced with sheet metal as the old fiber board one deteriorated have original owners manual as well asking 5k obo and will entertain any reasonable offers or trades more and specific pics available upon request feel free to message with any questions

Attached Files:

2. Coopertough

Coopertough

Still for sale or trade

3. Coopertough

Coopertough

Price drop bottom dollar 3500