Register now to get rid of these ads!

1964 Chevy C10

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Tom Southerland, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Tom Southerland

Tom Southerland

City: Pasadena

State: Maryland
    Price: 17000 obo
    Up for sale is my 1964 Chevy C10 Stepside. Truck is a beast and a blast to drive.
    Truck is located in 21122 MD

Satin black exterior

Truck has a rebuilt 327 C.I. Chevy SB that has had $7000 in work done by Crutchybilt Performance.. Aluminum heads, Edelbrock Intake and carb, Internally Balanced, bored .030 over, etc etc. Couple thousand miles on the rebuild.

Muncie 4 speed with a 4 on the floor Hurst shifter.

Red interior with aftermarket head unit and door speakers, they operate well and pump out a good volume but like anyone would agree the motor is the radio in a truck like this.

Power steering & power brakes. Truck sits on drop blocks in the rear.

Truck is not a 10/10 show truck but rather a very good driver thats extremely solid. a couple blemishes in the paint and body. Keep in mind this is a 52 year old truck.

I will be adding a QuickFuel Carburetor at Crutchybilt in the coming weeks and possibly a wood bed floor which will only stiffen the price.

Price is 17k OBO. No trades unless its 30's-70's American steel and bagged!! These trucks are getting harder and harder to find, especially under 20K. I am selling this to pay some bills but am not hurting for the cash. No lowballs no tire kickers serious buyers only. No test drives without dead presidents in your hand. Pictures and videos upon request. Easiest to reach Contact Tom at (Five-1-eight)-92Six-0Six2Five as I don't get on here too much

Attached Files: