Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1964 Chevelle 2 door hardtop

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hot-rod roadster, Nov 16, 2019.

1. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

City: Gretna

State: Nebraska
    Price: $23,000
    ***CAR IS SOLD*** HOWEVER THE BUCKET SEAT FLOOR CONSOLE SETUP IS STILL AVAILABLE $850

Nice solid Chevelle. Rebuilt 283 with a glide. Glass is all really nice and windows work perfectly. Interior appears to be all original and is in great shape. No tears in upholstery. New carpet and package tray. Brakes have all been gone through including new lines, all wheel cylinders and dual master cylinder
    New tires and wheels, New gas tank and New dual exhaust. Fresh tune up.
    It is a factory PS PB car. Starts runs and drives excellent. Drove it to the HAMB drags 700 miles 13 hours round trip. Ran cool and cruised 70-75 MPH there and back with no issues.. Everything works as it should. I also have a core set of bucket seats with new foam, floor center console, shifter and all parts to install that could be negotiated in price. I also would be interested in keeping the chrome wheels and could put the OG wheels with caps back on it for a cheaper price (see picture with OG tires and wheels) PM me here. call or text 402-669-0055 or Email me at [email protected] for more info. Thanks Gary ***SOLD***

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  2. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Back up. Make me an offer
    Heres the bucket seat and floor console setup included in the price.
    Price could be reduced without this setup and minus chrome wheels/tires if you want to save some money

Attached Files:

3. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Car is sold however the bucket seat, floor console and shifter setup is still available $850