Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs 1964 Cadillac Deville Vert with Hardtop

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PoPo, Apr 23, 2018.

1. PoPo

PoPo

I picked up a 1964 Cadillac Deville Convertible this weekend with an aftermarket hardtop add on.

I have never seen one of these and was hoping someone might have information on them. Another guy from FB sent me a photo with a badge with Esquire on it but I still cannot find anything online about them.

It is fiberglass and appears to have two added moonroofs later on.

Right now I am getting the car running and selling it as I just don't have any room to store it and I have too many projects for my time, money and space.

Another gentlemen sent me a message with some photos and said it was most likely his car back in 78-79 era and it very well could be as we are only a few hours away from each other and the last owner bought it in 81 about an hour from his last known location of the car. Kind of cool for him to see it's still out and about.

Attached Files:

lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

that is interesting............ I have a 64 Coupe deVille..............they really are very nice cars but that is way cool

lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.