Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1963 Oldsmobile Cutlass F85, 215 aluminum V8

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by backroads, Jun 6, 2018.

1. backroads

backroads

City: Palisade

State: Colorado
    Price: 1500
    1963 Oldsmobile F85 Cutlass, 2 door with the rare 215 Aluminum V8 and automatic transmission. Runs and drives with issues. The engine runs strong the carb was rebuilt by a professional carb business last year. The automatic transmission has issues, to explain further you can drive the car thru all the gears but the car does not want to go when it is in the drive position. however if you select the 1st gear position then when driving bump the selector from 1st to 2nd to 3rd it will shift thru the gears like it is a manual valve body. Call if you don't understand and I will try to explain it better. Brakes work well

Body: The body is in poor shape, it is straight but has rust in the bottom half of the car, it will need patch panels. I will try to document this with plenty of pictures. Rust was cut out to start patch panels. Doors close solid. The trim is fairly clean and will buff out nice, some pieces will need straightening.

Interior: previous owner was an upholstery professional and was in the process of restoring the inside of the car. They did an awesome job, painted dash, new carpet, door panels, headliner, covered steering wheel, etc. it really looks good. The only thing they did not finish is the seats, the seats are partially done the main panels of the seats have been sewn together and need to be finished. I have the additional rolls of material to finish it as well as the old seat covers that were used as patterns. see pictures. New weather strip on doors, they close very solid.

Car has a clean Colorado Title in my name. Car needs a battery, can put one in to get the car onto your trailer or the transporters trailer. Will include all parts I received with the car. a few hubcaps, trans parts, etc.

Asking $1500, Would consider trades but if I think a running titled 2 door is worth $1500 take a guess what I think your fresh out of the field 4 door is worth, but shoot me a message and I'll let you know. I'm into older motorcycles also. thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  2. backroads

backroads