Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1963 Ford Ranchero - For Trade

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by supercharged, May 4, 2017.

1. City: Seabrook

State: TEXAS!
    Price: Trade
    IMG_3319.JPG IMG_2595.JPG I have a 1963 Ford Ranchero with a 170 straight six engine. and manual transmission

The good:
    It has all new floor boards, a new passenger door glass, new door seals, the bench seat and door panels are newly reupholstered, the back panel and floors have custom artwork. Prior to staring the project, the truck started, ran, drove and stopped perfectly; in fact it made the trip from west Texas to Houston. All the necessary parts to put the truck back on the road are with the truck. The shift has been relocated from the column to the floor.

The not so good:
    The truck's trim work has been removed and gauge cluster pulled away from the dash, awaiting painting. It's missing its headliner and radio. The engine has not been started in about a year. The truck will need to be towed or trailered to its new home.

It has a clean title ready to go

I will trade for a classic running vehicle... the more patina the better.
    So if interested send me some pictures and details of your trade, and I'll let you know
    Or will let it go for $3000

Last edited: May 18, 2017